Australian Academy of Trades offers a wide-range of supports to all local and international students. Whether you need to speak with someone about changing courses, academic problems, clarification on a result or need to talk over some personal issues, our support services team is here to help.

Student ID Card           

New Students

You will receive your Identification Card during your first day in the college or during your Student Induction Program. You just need to complete the  "Student ID Application Form"  and pass it to the reception for processing. You will get your ID  on the same day.


Existing Student

If you lost your College Identification Card you must report it to the college immediately and request for ID Card replacement. Lost ID Replacement fee of AUD 15.00 applies.

If your ID Card is already expired, you need to request for a new ID Card based on the duration of your current course on your eConfirmation of Enrolment.

Flexible Payment Plan

The college offers a flexible payment plan for the students who wish to pay their remaining tuition fees on instalment basis. This will be arrange once the student arrives to the college and will commence when the course has started. Monthly fees will be paid either through cash or EFTPOS facility.


Student Accommodation

The college may assist students in finding their accommodation prior to arrival in Brisbane. If you wish us to organise an accommodation for you kindly inform the college at least two weeks before your date of arrival.

There are different types of accommodation in Brisbane. In finding an accommodation you should consider the following:

  • Budget - You should consider the money that you have. Room rent ranges from $90-$175 / week. Rental cost depends on the type of accommodation style, type and suburb.
  • Location - Think about the location and it should be accessible to public transport and close to shops and school.
  • Safety - Your safety is always a priority.
  • Duration of stay - You should also consider the duration of stay in the accommodation. They may ask you to sign an agreement or a contract committing to a six months or twelve months while others may be flexible.

Most rental properties will require you to pay a bond up front. A bond is used as security and is usually equivalent to the amount of four weeks’ rent. Bond is refundable and depends if there is any money owing at the end of the tenancy for any damage to the property.

Employment Services

  • Referrals
  • Resume and Cover Letter writing tips
  • Work vocational placement
  • Job Posting


Student Counseling

If you are experiencing any difficulties with your family, health, work, visa, financial and school-related problems, the college will listen to your without any judgement and offers you new techniques and strategies to resolve your concern. This is a free service and anything you say and do will be confidential.